Rangamati Hill District Council has circulated a notice of scholarship for the financial year 2019-2020. The students studying in higher secondary/equivalent, undergraduate/equivalent and postgraduate/equivalent level in various colleges and universities and other educational institutes of the country and the permanent resident of Rangamati Hill District can apply for this scholarship.
The application form can be filled online only. The various conditions and eligibility of the application are mentioned below.
Qualification for Rangamati Hill District Councill Scholarship
- Studying at Higher Secondary / equivalent, undergraduate / equivalent and postgraduate / equivalent level
- Permanent resident of the Rangamati Hill District
- Minimum GPA of the student is 2.00
Information required for applying for a scholarship
- Permanent Resident Certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner / Chief Circle.
- Certificate of Annual Income of Parent of Guardian issued by the Upazila Chairman / Municipal Mayor / UP Chairman. If the parent or guardian is a jobber, the annual income certificate provided by the appropriate authority.
- Certificate of institution giving / divisional head towards the study of educational institutions.
- Color pictures, signatures and other educational certificates (must be scanned and uploaded).
- The application deadline is from 17/09/2019 to 17/10/2020
- Visit www.rhdc.gov.bd for online application